Vinpower Digital has developed the first true standalone duplicator which can offer embedded copy protection. The unique Copy
Protection Software (CPS)
can embed a proprietary copy protection encryption into any DVD video master through a PC which can then
be transferred onto the Vinpower Digital duplicator to produce as many copy protected reproductions as the user needs. Since CPS is
software based as apposed to hardware based, there are no issues with compatibility with players like similar models on the market. In
addition, CPS protects against both duplication and ripping for a double dose of protection whereas similar applications from
competitors cannot block ripping.
In today's savvy hi-tech world, consumers are often purchasing a single video and making copies for their friends which limit
the overall sales. If you worked hard and put in a lot of effort and expense into creating your video project, you shouldn't be
restricted in the number of units you can sell because you can't afford the high price of replicated copy protection. Instead by using
Vinpower Digital's CPS, you can feel secure at a fraction of the expense and time with no minimum or maximum quantities required.
How Copy Protection Works:
1. Load the supplied CPS software onto a suitable PC.
2. Plug in the CPS USB dongle with activated licenses into your PC's USB socket.
3. Take your DVD video master disc or file and by utilizing the special CPS application, follow the steps to embed the copy protection onto the master content.
4. Transfer the new copy protected master content from the PC onto an enabled duplicator via USB/Copy Connect or LAN/Network connectivity
5. Load blank DVD recordable discs into the duplicator's writer drive(s) then locate the transferred file through the duplicator's menu keys from the internal hard drive
6. Initiate the copy process and when the finished discs all successfully copy, these discs will have the copy protection already embedded.
Windows® 7 (32 Bit, 64 Bit),
Windows Vista® (32 Bit, 64 Bit),
Windows XP (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
Minimum System Requirement for PC
CPU: Pentium 4, 2.4GHz; RAM: 512MB; 1 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Port
Administrator User Privilege for above Operation Systems